[Gpdd] [MISC] <Beethoven memorial on transport page>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 22:15:40 EDT 2004

Hi Jenni!
I'm glad it made you smile. Yes, Beethoven is still
with you and I know you can feel it. I don't know if
you remember, but you and Beethoven sent me a email
postcard in January that had that adorable picture and
said "Smile!" Beethoven just keeps on making us smile.
:)

:)
Lauren

=====
Tens of millions of healthy companion animals are euthanized each year in the U.S. Adopt a homeless pet. Have your pets spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!