[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] <Buster>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 00:39:48 EDT 2004

Oh, God. I am so sorry. Please forgive my previous
post, I had not read this far. But how wonderful it
was for you to have rescued him and the girls, and
give him his short time here on Earth a reason to
trust and love. I hope you and the girls will be able
to comfort each other in your loss. Please accept my
sincere condolences.
Take care,
Lauren, mama of Pooh Bear and Piglet

=====
Tens of millions of healthy companion animals are euthanized each year in the U.S. Adopt a homeless pet. Have your pets spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!