[Gpdd] {Breed} Request help to determine breed

Allfunngames5989 at aol.com Allfunngames5989 at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 22:28:18 EDT 2004

Hello everyone:

We've been trying to research and determine what breed our piggies are:
Fluffy, mother to Muffin and Squeek.  From everything we've read and seen, it
would appear that Fluffy and baby girl Muffin are Texel (long coarse curly hair)
and Squeek, boy baby, is a Peruvian.  He has long silky soft hair, straight,
with absolutly no curl, and not coarse at all.  Is it possible that Muffin and
Squeek are actually different breeds?  We find this very fascinating, and have
to explain to everyone who sees them that yes, they are brother and sister.
Any feedback to our email would be appreciated.  I have photos I can send out
at your request, if that would help to determine this for us.

Best wishes, Slaves Debie and Taylor, to Fluffy, Muffin and Squeek