[Gpdd] MISC I need a piggie

Jarryd D Lunger JarrydD at comcast.net
Tue Aug 17 23:58:49 EDT 2004

    Its been about 2 monthes now that my little Oreo Passed on to the bridge and I am starting to look for a new piggie. I would not like to buy from a pet store since Oreo had a HUGE list of medical disorders from inbreeding and that sort of thing and my piggie before that bella was 6years old and a runt making her look small and young and the pet store told me she was six months old. The nearist piggie rescue place is about 6 hours away and I would really like a ayoung guiena pig not a older one. I was thinking of buying from a breeder. I don't know if some people have mixed feelings on guinea pig breeding when there are hundreds out there that need a home. But what is a good way about contacting a breeder. I have been to the ACBA and I found not one cavy club with in 5 hours of  me and I really want a piggie any help at all would be appriciated!

                                                                                                    -Jarryd