[Gpdd] [MISC.] Re: Rocet's picture

Mary Destatte mdstretch at tbbs.net
Wed Aug 18 00:14:16 EDT 2004

Hi Dawn.  I just looked at the picture of Rocket and wanted to say how
gorgeous he is!  Thanks for sharing it with us.

I also posted awhile ago about finding a home for 2 guinea pigs [Stinky's
mom and dad].  Their slave, Tasha came by yesterday with her mom and brought
them with them.  Their names are Wilbur [dad] and Fluffy [mom - now named
Goldielocks (?Spelling).  I do believe that I have convinced her that they
make better pets than hermits crabs.  I told her that they are much more
affectionate and will snuggle much more.  She gets so excited when she is
here.  I shared with them about the digest and hope that she will be able to
visit it sometimes.  They do not have a computer so she can only visit when
she goes to the library.  Well the little ones need me to feed them so I
need to go.  Sorry for posting so long.

Mary D. (mom to angel, stinky and tigger)

PS:  I also talked to her about getting together with others for a pignic
and her mom seemed interested to.  I will keep you posted.