[Gpdd] [health]..syringe feeding

Bob & Chris Robertson rssg at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 18 12:49:06 EDT 2004

Just to add to the comments (BTW the slave who gave the graphic description
of feeding was wonderful :0), my vet told me if the piggie is chewing on the
syringe they are swallowing.  When you get that syringe back on the side of
their mouth they instinct fully chew.  My girls even chew in their sleep
(too cute).

Also, on pellets:  We have been feeding our girls Cavy Cuisine from Oxbow
for four years.  I bought the new timothy pellets with stabilized vit. C at
PetsMart last week.  I held my breath that the girls would turn up their
noses, but they loved them.  This is great.  The pellets were 6.99 (US) for
a bag with no freight.  My last shipment of CC from Oxbow was $21.00 after
shipping.

Have a good wheek all.

Chris, Cleo and Spookie