[Gpdd] Announcement: Welcome Rocket

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 13:00:24 EDT 2004

We have been saddened to hear about the recent passing of our friends online.
 Our hearts go out to our slave friends.   We have been waiting in earnest to
hear about our friends in Maryland being rescued.  We are thrilled that so
many will be going to Texas.  It is with great joy that my slave Karen has
brought me home to live with Rex and Rajah.  My name is Rocket.  She named me that
because I scurry so fast around my cage.  I am about two months old, and I am
an all black Abyssinian.  Very cute if I can so myself!  I am adjusting well,
and love cantaloupe, apples and cilantro.  I still like hiding in my tube
because the new house scares me, but I can't resist coming out to see what new and
exciting things get placed in my food dish.  I hope my slaves will build the
three of us a cc cage soon.  We could use one now that I have come to join the
herd.  Again, hugs to all the slaves that have lost wee ones recently.  You
all are in our prayers.

                                                                 Rex Rajah &
Rocket
                                                                  Our slave: