[Gpdd] MISC re request to determine breed.

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 14:13:35 EDT 2004

Hi Debie and Taylor,
I would love to see pictures of your guinea pigs. Please send them to me. And
yes, a piggy mom can have different breeds in the same litter. Long time ago
I bred a shorthair with an abyssinian piggy, and out came 2 of each. I bred
the same pair another time, and that litter was all short hair. Go figure...
I gave up breeding after that because it was so difficult to let the little
pigs go and not knowing for sure if their owners would give them a good life.

Marion, Poly and Sweetie