[Gpdd] Announcment: Kudoz over the Bridge

Shelly Leone shelly1260 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 21:20:53 EDT 2004

Dear Friends Kudoz lost her fight for life at 5 pm today. She was a sweet two year old that had a accident with her perch by falling on her face and damaging her two top teeth to no repair.She had her accident in December.We will always remember her as the piggie that loved to run to the refrigerator for anything handed out.So as we say goodbye to Kudoz we say goodbye to a friend.Thanks for letting me grieve Shelly Mom to Kudoz Princess and Adrian