[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences to the piggies that have passed...

CaSaCavies at aol.com CaSaCavies at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 00:22:40 EDT 2004

Hello to all the wonderful piggies and slaves out there. I'm just catching up
on all my digest because I've been so busy lately getting ready to go to
college on August 23rd that I haven't had time to read my mail in a few days. I
want to give my sincere condolences to all the slaves that have lost their
piggies recently. To the mom of Taffy~ your baby will be sorely missed but I only
hope my three girls get to live to be 6 years old. You were blessed to have
such a wonderful piggy in your life and she was  blessed to have a loving slave
to care for her so well. Also, Buster slaves~ You did the best you could to
save your little boy, but when god calls we all have to listen. They are both in
a wonderful place now eating all the veggies their little hearts desire.
Please don't be sad, they're at peace now and they know you miss them and love them
very much.

Sincerely,

Teresa, Slave to Mia, Lexi, & Ava