[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Magazine editor's pig died.

REVATHISMS at aol.com REVATHISMS at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 11:52:08 EDT 2004

Hello fellow pig lovers,
I don't know if any other pig people read BIRD TALK magazine also, but I
thought I ought to let you know the editor, Melissa Kauffman, had a black and
white pig named Stanley in addition to her two cockatiels. In the editorial of the
Oct. '04 issue, she wrote a little bit about the poor guy who had to have
surgery for urinary stones. According to the editorial, he was "still a little
woozy" after the surgery, so the vet had to keep him overnight. He passed away
in the morning. It was a sad occurrence.
Sadly,
Arthi and Samoa