[Gpdd] [Misc] livestock?

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 19 13:08:32 EDT 2004

Well it's been about 3 wheeeeks since Motah went to the Bridge and I'm just starting to think about getting another friend for Muinea.  I started calling places around here and many of them didn't have any piggies at the time.  I called one shelter and asked if they had any guinea pigs.  The lady very nicely told me they didn't have any.  When I asked if they ever get any in her reply was this:  "No, I"m so sorry but we never carry any livestock."
Guinea Pigs....LIVESTOCK????  Ok here's the definition straight from the dictionary for livestock- domestic animals raised for food and fiber such as hogs, sheep, cattle, and horses, but not including birds.
I'm still shaking my head at this...oh well...just thought I'd share this with you all.  Hope you are having a wonderful wheeeek!
Misty and Muinea