[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Kudoz

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 23:55:29 EDT 2004

Dear Shelly,
       I am so sorry to learn of Kudoz passing -- she must have faught
valiently to have lived this long following her accident. Could her teeth not be
repaired or would they not regrow? Poor sweet baby -- I can picture your
describing her running to the refrigerator for handouts!  What a delightful scene that
must have been.
       The loss of these little friends is a very real loss, and I hope that
time and your other little ones will help ease the grief. And there's quite a
crowd gathered at the Bridge to welcome her!

 Warmest condolences,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents (+2 mini guineas)