[Gpdd] {Silly} Mum's Birthday

Selena S. fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 20 13:59:30 EDT 2004

I gave my Mum the Bird!:-)

We used to have canaries when we were kids and my mother and grandmother
both loved their singing.  Every time I went "Rodent Grociery Shopping" at
the pet store, she'd be over at the Canary cages and listening to them sing
and whistling at them.  (I like African Gray parrots myself as a bird
person)  So, for her birthday, I washed and sterilized our old bird cage in
the basement, and bought her the bird she liked best.  It's singing it's
little heart out right now.  :-)  He's cute with brindle feathers and a
completely white tail and bum.:)  She loves him to death:-).
*******
Selena Simonetti
fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca
"MAIRI'S MAGIC"- Release date March, 2006
from Wings E-Press: http://www.wings-press.com/