[Gpdd] re:; fuzzy rainbow's gift of a bird to "mum"

Gordysmom at aol.com Gordysmom at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 19:07:38 EDT 2004

Awe, how wonderful to have a singing bird in the house!  It will add to the
"wheeks" of the guinea pigs!   When my boys were growing up we had two
parakeets.  Many people would say, "Those aren't pets!"   HA!   Yes, they don't sit on
your lap like a dog or cat, but they sure were a joy......and to watch their
antics was very entertaining!   Of course, there are also those same people
who don't think that guinea pigs are "real pets!"   Grrrrrrrr!  haha    Janie