[Gpdd] Trying to Raise Funds to Transport Pigs

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 07:21:39 EDT 2004

Hello, all. We are in the midst of trying to organize our piggy transports of
the Tri-County pigs released at the Southern Maryland shelter. You have
probably seen Lauren's postings about drivers needed... and now I am posting
because I am busted broke from funding this effort plus our own rescue. We need to
rent a cargo van two weekends in a row, one for the day heading south and one
for the Labor Day weekend. If anyone can help with funding it plus the ongoing
supplies needed for remaining piggies (60) until they are released, it would
be very very much appreciated. I am so sorry to be begging for money again, but
I simply don't know where else to turn.

I wish I had more time to post updates.. after working this week I am heading
down to the shelter to clean, feed, and examine piggies today. I am really
anxious for the trial to be over so things can get back to (whatever is) normal!

If you want to use Paypal, please go to this link:
http://www.mgpr.org/MGPR/Donate.htm
If you want to send a check, please email me at bunsnpigs at aol.com and I will
send you my address.

THANKS VERY MUCH!!

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
Round Hill, VA
http://www.mgpr.org/

Educator-in-Training, House Rabbit Society
MD/DC/NoVA Chapter
http://www.rabbitsinthehouse.org/