[Gpdd] [CARE] Bedding

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 22:14:59 EDT 2004

Hi Friends!
I just came back from a trip to PetsMart.  I am not at all fond of that
store, but I can't seem to find the water bottle hold-guards that I use anywhere
else, so I end up there.
Tonight they only had one piggy there, and he actually looked quite healthy,
alert, and playful.  He even had plenty of water and fresh food!  Anyway, the
reason for my posting is this:  I have been using Aspen for G.I. Joe (which
has worked quite well).  I saw that PetsMart is now selling a bedding called
"Cozy Critter Super Shavin's".  On the front of the bag it says:  "Not Pine or
Cedar - A Special Blend Of White Shavings".  It was a little less expensive (by
maybe $2.00) than the Aspen, but I was real leary about it.  This may be a new
product, or for all I know it could be something that has been on the market
for a while and I have just not seen it.  Has anyone out there tried it?, or
does anyone have any comment or feedback about it?  I was just curious.  Piggy
kisses to all.
Donna, Spike, and G.I. Joe