[Gpdd] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Be it two

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sun Aug 22 03:30:32 EDT 2004

I would like to offer my most sincere regrets to Dana and Shelly on the
crossing over the bridge of their beloved SILKY and KUDOZ. The heart break of
loosing one of our little ones is unique to each of is. Whether they are with us
for two days or 9 years, they find their way into our hearts with all the cute
things only they do for us. I have had dogs all my life and have truly loved
them and always considered myself a dog person. It took ONE guinea pig to show
me my heart belonged to him and him alone. I wish I could put into words how my
heart sings when I simply walk into the room while he is eating, he does eat
on the table, and he STOPS eating and climbs OVER the lettuce and parsley only
to say hello to me and then back to eating. Talk about a feeling only he
could give me. I have related this because I am SO very sure, SILKY and KUDOZ both
have had those things about them that have made Dana and Shelly feel this
same elation. It's things like this that will forever bring a smile to their
faces long after these little guys have brazed in the parsley fields on the other
side of the bridge. Rest assured you will see them again. So once again, I am
so sorry for the pain you are feeling and the sadness you are going through.
One day you will be reunited and it will be your turn once again to receive a
guinea pig kiss.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pig's daddy