[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] New piggie in the family!

Nena Sechler Craven nenacraven at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 18:47:25 EDT 2004

DJ and his mommy and daddy wish to announce that a new
piggie has just joined our family- Jack!  He's an
American tri-color about seven months old.  We got him
from the Looking for Love Pet Rescue outside of
Philadelphia, who kindly did his quarantine and first
vet visit and even clipped his nails for us.  Jack and
DJ's introduction was absolutely ideal.  Within
minutes, there was purring and popcorning from
everybody involved.  Jack is settling in nicely now,
and DJ is overjoyed that his new friend is here to
stay.  He looks for Jack every few minutes, and goes
crazy purring and popcorning when he finds Jack still
there!   DJ thanks everybody on the GPDD for writing
about having more than one piggie, which led his mommy
to do research into keeping social animals and to make
one of the best decisions of her life :-)
-Nena & DJ & Jack!