[Gpdd] [CARE] <re: bedding>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 20:37:53 EDT 2004

Hi,
The Cozy Critter Super Shavings are made by the same
company that makes Carefresh. It's new. I haven't
tried it, but since it claims not to be made from
cedar or pine, I would guess it would be safe to try.
One thing to look for is how dusty it is, what kind of
smell it has (whether that smell is strong) and of
course a cost comparison!
~Lauren, Pgirl and Pooh

=====
Tens of millions of healthy companion animals are euthanized each year in the U.S. Adopt a homeless pet. Have your pets spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!