[Gpdd] Misc: Flirty Pig...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 21:42:11 EDT 2004

Hello Slaves,
It's me again, Brownie Bear's Slave.
I forgot to mention that last wheeekend
Hubby and I went to Ohio for his brother's
Wedding. I wanted to visit Alge and her
Piggies, but we were so busy and we were
too far away (Boo hoo!). And I didn't
even get a chance to go on Piggie Patrol...
Urrrrgggggggh!

Well, Brownie Bear stayed with Mary Slave
like she always does and apparently, she
became quite Smitten of a handsome little
boy piggie named Sammy. When I came to pick
her up, Sammy and B-Bear had the run of the
living room and when I got down on the floor
to pet my Bear, both piggies ran under a little
table and Sammy Pig ran in front of B-Bear,
sort of Protecting her. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah...it
was Too Cute. And then, I promised Sammy that
I didn't want to hurt her, I just missed her
and wanted to give her a Big Hug. I could
tell that Brownie Bear had a Great Time at
Piggie Camp and when we got home, she had
that glossy look in her eyes that only a Piggie
in Love has...

Of course, ya'll know that B-Bear is a Tease
so she still has many Crushes on several of
the Boy Piggies on the Digest (You know who
you are!). She especially misses her Rumblestrut
Blues Friends, Ebeneezer Woolly Bear and Beethoven,
who she Adored more than Anything...

         Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
             Leah...Slave to B-Bear :-)