[Gpdd] [CARE] Corncob bedding

Stephen Schertzer/Ruth Wingerin mindman at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Aug 24 13:51:03 EDT 2004

I was pellet shopping today and I noticed something called "corncob bedding".
It's a bulk pet food store so there was no further description. Does
anyone have experience with this or can tell me what it is?
Also, I am good to my guinea pigs, I cuddle them and give then floor time,
daily veggies, etc. But I have never seen my girls popcorn.Not once.
Am I doing something wrong or is it just their personality?
Julia, Cocoa and Patch. Honoring Rose and Oreo at the bridge