[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT]

tj clarke rokk_steady at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 18:51:32 EDT 2004

Hi All at the Digest,
Im writing to you from rainy but lovely Ireland! Just sayin hello and giving
a quick history. Used to be a member a couple of years ago, had two
beautiful piggies. Dell and Mo. I was so Absolutely thrilled to find out the
Dell was pregnant!!!{ I was told they were both female but sure enough Mo
was male,}And so horrified to find her passed away suddenly in her cage, her
babies unborn. (Im gettin choked up now even writing about it!) I brought
her to the vet to try and get some answers as to why she had passed away but
the vet was unable to give me an explination. He did however tell me she had
2 babies inside her*Tear*. Anyway, Mo was pining away for her constantly and
at the time I was to upset to buy another. so Now mo lives happily with my
boyfriends best friend in a lovely cage with other piggies! I still visit
him, hes all plump and so so different to the sad little piggie I remeber,
O.k so NOW im ready to get a few little cavys again.
Im moving into my own place this weekend, I dont have a garden and its
fairly small but im sure ill be able to accomadate them.
I want the best for them so thats where I turn to you guys,(the experts!!!)
I wanna know a few simple things like: Is it ok to let them run round the
sitting room? Will they poo and wee all over the floor or will they hop back
in the cage to do it? Is there anyway I can train them to do this?! I used
to let them out in my garden but I dont have one soo!!! Can u guys give me a
few addresses where I can order some really amazing products/cage/treats?
And finally I am almost positive im going to adopt from a shelter ( I have
checked some out online already! ) is this a good idea? Do any of you have
experience in the adoption area? Should I bother going near a petstore?

Ill leave you guys with that and thanks a million, I hope to be around here
for a while!
Im sooo excited to get my piggies!!!!

Tara x