[Gpdd] CARE corncob bedding

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 17:27:07 EDT 2004

Hi Julia,
I do not think that you do anything wrong, most guinea pigs that I have had
only popcorned at a very young age. Do yours get floor time? My 2 girls are
going on 3 years now, but when they get their daily floor time, instead of
popcorning they run as fast as they can, and switch directions in midrun. It's so
cute to watch.
I would probably stay away from the corncob bedding, just for the fact that
it is really hard and I don't think that it would feel good for guinea pigs to
walk on it. I would stick with aspen, keln dried pine, and hay. It's much
softer.

best wishes,
Marion, Poly and Sweetie