[Gpdd] Announcement ~ New & Hello

Mom2Piggies at aol.com Mom2Piggies at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 21:00:51 EDT 2004

Hi everyone. I am the happy mom to 4 guinea pigs at the moment (we've had 7
at one time).   Here is a little info about my piggies:
JEB is papa pig. He's big, he's bad, and he's the best. Jeb thinks he rules
the world, that all the ladies love him, and he sees no need to oink when
others can oink for him. He is orange and white.
OREO is Jeb's son (1st litter). Black and white colored, hence the name Oreo.
He was the first baby piggie I ever raised from birth, so he is very special
to me. Oreo doesn't know he's a pig, or just doesn't care, because he's got a
love affair going on with our rabbit. Their cages are next to one another, and
they press noses constantly.
MELODY is Jeb's daughter (2cd litter). Shes is orange, black, and white. She
is spoiled, prissy, and very noisy. Ever since she was little, she would climb
into the food bowl to pee/poop. She will NOT pee/poop in the hay! It's rather
funny, but also means I am cleaning the food bowl constantly.
Then we have HIPPO. She is a Skinny pig, meaning she's completely bald,
except for a little patch of fur on the top of her nose. She is our baby, the
newbie to the house, and completely loved and spoiled!
I am very interested in getting more Skinny pigs, and helping the breed
develop more. We live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, and I always love to meet
and talk to other piggie lovers!
Thanks.