[Gpdd] [Announcement] Thanks all for the Very warm welcome!

tj clarke rokk_steady at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:29:45 EDT 2004

I just want to say thanksto everyone who wrote to me and gave me great
advice, I feel at home straight away. Just a quick update. I have been
searching around and found some homeless piggies in shelters. A few of which
are pregnant, I have offered to take a mother and baby. So fingers crossed
in a few "wheeks" ( sorry, pardon the pun! ) Ill have a cavy filled
apartment!!!

Meanwhile take a quick look at something i came across today, Its a breed of
animal which is supposed to be a cross between a g/p and something else.

http://www.freeads.ie/Classifieds/ClassifiedsAdDetails.asp?ID=280

Someone is selling them here in Ireland, they look cute.
Click on the pic2 make it bigger.

Tara :)

P.s Ive been waiting all day for the next issue of gpdd, IM ADDICTED!!!