[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Zoe pig at vet

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Thu Aug 26 14:18:07 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Zoe had bloody urine last night.  Poor little piggy.  She wasn't crying when
she pee'd, still has good appetite and drinking well but I don't care...she
went straight to vets today.  X-rays show no stones, urinalysis is being
(hoped to be, anyway) done now-they are waiting for a "sample"!  Will
probably do ultrasound next week as well.  My smooth sailin' piggie days are
over!  Zoe is my first bump in the road-cute little monster.  Fuzzy's still
healthy as a horse (why do people say that?) and a little glad for the peace
and quiet today! No butt-sniffer around.  :)  Will update later today when I
pick her up.

Lisa