[Gpdd] Re: gpdd member-re: lump under chin or jaw

Julia Porter tabithaporter at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 14:50:25 EDT 2004

Hi Jenni

Thanks for your message. I sent you a message about Beethoven, and I hope you got it - as I was so touched when you e-mailed me about Timothy, I couldn't believe a similar thing happened to you so soon afterwards! I'm so glad you have found new guinea company.  I will be selling my flat soon, so I can't get a new boar just yet as I don't have room for 2 cages, but once I move, I will get another one.

I actually have the VGC Richardson book myself, it's excellent, although an awful lot of amount of conditions seem to lead to death in this book!

It is very easy for me to tell you what a thistle is, because I'm Scottish! And the thistle is our national flower - in fact, that's probably the best way to describe it to, it's very prickly and when in flower, it's purple.  If you have time, do a search for thistle under the Google Images and you'll get plenty of examples!

Warm wheeks

Julia & Guinea Girls
remembering Tabitha, Charlotte, Perdita, Ophelia, Delilah & Timothy at the bridge