[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Thank you for your kind thoughts about Silky

DFHAKES at aol.com DFHAKES at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 20:19:37 EDT 2004

I wanted to thank everyone for their kind comments about Silky, who went to
the Rainbow Bridge last week.  I will try to respond to every email
individually.  I have been unable to read them for two reasons.  One  is that I just
couldn't read them, especially last week.  It was too  soon.  The other reason
is that I spent last weekend in Punta Gorda,  assisting the HSUS with rescue
efforts.  It was nice to forget a bit about  what happened to Silky and focus on
the critter victims of the hurricane.   I returned from Punta Gorda on Sunday
night and I've had to go to my regular job  every day this weekend.  I'm
looking forward to a relatively quiet  weekend.

thanks for being there GPDD'ers!

Regards,

Dana F. Hakes
Chapter Manager
Tampa Bay House  Rabbit Society

Please check out our rabbit information and lists of  adoptable rabbits
at:_www.tampabayhrs.org_ (http://www.tampabayhrs.org/)
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/FL92.html