[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Piggy!!!!

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 27 21:04:53 EDT 2004

I know alot of you know how hard it was on me when I lost my baby Motah last month.  Tomorrow will be exactly one month since I had to let her go on to Rainbow Bridge.  The pain was almost unbearable and I still cry at the thought of her.  But today I welcomed with open arms a new piggy to the family.  I got her from the same place I got Motah from.  She is about 8 weeks old, all black, satin piggy.  Muinea is all black aby so they really match.  She is sooo playful and has so much energy.  I'm hoping this will bring some life back to Muinea.  She is about 4 and a half years old and loosing Motah seemed to have really depressed her.  So far she is getting along great with the new baby.  My fiancee suggested the name Winny for the baby to rhyme with Muinea...so I decided to name her that and spell it just like Muinea but with a W.  So, Wuinea it is!  I now have my black Muinea and my black Wuinea.  I"m so excited...just wanted to write.  Hope you all have a wonderful wheeeeek!
Misty, Muinea and Wuinea :)