[Gpdd] [HEALTH]: GP vets in LA

Marielle Smith marielle at markinekt.com
Sat Aug 28 12:52:37 EDT 2004

To all the GPDD folks in LA (and you, Sasha):

I found a GREAT vet in Glendale last week when I couldn't jab Windex
with Baytril anymore (he was all bruised, because the last vet gave us
bad directions on injections - but I don't even want to talk about that
anymore!).

Dr. Jocelyn Quan owns guinea pigs herself (and has been into piggies
since she was in vet school at UC Davis).  She was VERY knowledgeable
about piggies, and also treats bunnies and other small guys.  She spent
a lot of time with us and explained everything that had happened with
Windex to that point (based on what we told her and the records we'd
brought from the other practice).  On top of that, this animal hospital
was WAY nicer, less stressy and even a tad less expensive.

Dr. Jocelyn Quan
Glendale Small Animal Hospital
831 W. Milford St.
Glendale, CA 91203