[Gpdd] Care--George still needs a home

Amy piglove at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 28 23:01:27 EDT 2004

Hi all:

You may not have been able to read my last post about my boy George,
but I need to find him a home.  I'm not able to spend as much time with
him as he deserves, and now that his pal Anthony has passed away, I
feel like he needs somewhere where he'll have more companionship.  I
know most of us on this list already have our full complement of pigs
per house, but I'm hoping that one of you will know somebody who could
help me out or give me a suggestion.  Please, any ideas are welcome.
I'm in the San Francisco Bay area.

Thanks,

Amy