[Gpdd] announcement: to Parrots4vr

Kskosich at aol.com Kskosich at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 13:49:40 EDT 2004

To Parrots4vr who wondered in guinea pigs have a lot of odor:  Guinea pigs do
produce a lot of waste, so I think it's good to clean the cage/hutch every
day at least once.  The male piggies sometimes have a bit of a musky smell.  If
you get a long-haired guinea pig, you will need to keep hair trimmed around
the rump.  I think clean guinea pigs smell quite nice, but that may be because I
survived three hamsters which, bless their tiny hearts, were very darling but
the smell when the kids didn't clean their cages on time---ogggg!   KS