[Gpdd] [CARE] introducing new piggie<add your subject here>

bev Rnbwgrl at comcast.net
Sun Aug 29 14:13:36 EDT 2004

Hi All,

   Here's another question. I know this has been addressed before but I don't remember what exactly the verdict was. As I said before, or maybe I didn't, we were given a gp. He's male and un-neutered, named Geoffrey. I'm not sure how old he is but he can't be more that a couple months. Anyway, I'm thinking about getting another young male for companionship, he just seems sooo lonely. Should I get one and if I do, can they be housed together? Course it would be nice to have babies. I just don't want to hurt any piggies. I live near Baltimore, Md, in Dundalk so if anyone knows of a breeder that would help too. Thanks

Bev & Lonely Geoffrey