[Gpdd] Care: Re: Bansfield

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 00:20:35 EDT 2004

Hey Meg & CoCo!
We have a Bansfield Pet Hospital too
inside the PetsMart (in Frederickburg,
Virginia) and they only see cats & dogs.
You probably could call up the Bansfield
in your area and ask if they take piggies.

I take my Brownie Bear to a Vet in Northern
Va. because she was highly recommended.
And this woman is Wonderful!! She performed
the bladder stone surgery and spay on my
Bear and did a Fabulous job. So, I recommend
her 100%. Her name is Dr. Valerie Campbell
and she is in Purceville, Va.

Also, there's another Vet that was highly
recommended (although I have never taken
my Bear to him). His name is Scott Stahl and
he is located in Vienna, Va. But, I heard
that he was Very $Expensive$.

I hope this helps.

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
     Leah...Slave to Miss Sassy B-Bear :-)