[Gpdd] [MISC] <RE: Brownie Bear wants a Piggie Friend...>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 15:48:30 EDT 2004

"She also wants the boy piggie to understand
that she has many Virtual Boy Piggie Friends
and that he should not get Jealous."

HAHAHAHA!!! I love that sassy Brownie Bear!! I wish I
lived closer to the shelter so I could have met
everyone (not to mention help clean and care for the
piggies, and transport). I'm so glad BBear is getting
a friend! She is probably one of the most spoiled pigs
in the world and gets plenty of attention! But this
will be some new excitement in her life. Fun!

Wheeeeks,
Lauren, Pooh Bear and Piglet

p.s. By the way, who is this "Sammy Pig"? Another
short-lived romance, I assume? That girl... ;)

=====
EACH YEAR in the United States, MILLIONS of healthy companion animals are euthanized simply because they can not find homes.
Adopt a homeless pet.
Become a foster home.
Have your cats and dogs spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!