[Gpdd] Silly: Cute Piggie Songs...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 18:38:50 EDT 2004

Hello Slaves!
Daddy Slave and I are Laughing so
Hard right now because I just got
done singing Snickers & Snowball's
version of Rick James' "Super Freak".
ha ha ha
That is Totally AWESOME!! And I can't
get it out of my head.

And then when I thought my head was
cleared of that song, Lisa had to go
and put "The Pigs, The Pigs, The Pigs
are all HOME..." in my head. Daddy
Slave thinks we're all Crazy, and I
tell him "That's Right...We're CRAZY
about Piggies!!" (The Poor Guy didn't
know what he was getting into when he
married me--heee).

Thanks Lisa & Carla for the Great Tunes!!
Brownie Bear sends some Hugs 'n Wheeeeeeeps
to Snickers, Zoe, Snowball, and your
Fuzzy-ness!!

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to B-Bear :-)

P.S. B-Bear wants to know how Zoe is doing.
Zoe gave us quite the scare last wheeeek
(with the blood in her urine). But, not to
worry, B-Bear is prepared to give Miss Zoe
all kinds of tips that will hopefully help.
Cuz she doesn't want Zoe's Slave to make the
same mistakes as her Slave did. Brownie Bear
says, "I forgive you Mommy Slave, but now it's
time to help our Piggie Friends...Wheeeeeeep!"