[Gpdd] Care: Re: C&C cage! Yes!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 20:45:34 EDT 2004

Hey Julia!
Wow! That's Awesome that you're building
Cocoa & Patch a C&C Cage...they're gonna
LOVE it! How big is it, by the way? C&C
Cages are the way to go, I must say.
Yippee for Cocoa & Patch(the Lucky Girls)!!!

Oh, what drove me to build a 2x4 C&C Cage
for that Sassy, Free-range Brownie Bear?
Daddy Slave is laughing right now because
I read your question to him. And B-Bear is
sitting on my lap in her little mini-bed
purring. And I'm sure she's thinking,
"Cuz I DESERVE it!" ha ha

No, really, back in May, I bought a 2x3
C&C cage kit for her and put it together
and she Loved it. But, then I thought for
a second that I would turn her into a
non-free-range piggie and buy her an even
bigger cage. So, I got the 2x4 cage in June
and closed up the cage. But, I was still
going to let her be free-range, as long
as someone was home during the day and
in the evenings. But, then at night time,
I would keep her in the cage. I thought
that if she really liked it, she wouldn't
mind and it would encourage her to drink
more water. Half the time, she doesn't drink
enough water which is essential for a piggie
who has had bladder stones. And that is also
why I syringe her water everyday.

So, the non-free-range idea lasted for about
2 days or so, and I could tell that B-Bear
wasn't lovin' like I hoped she would. So,
I opened up the 2x4 cage, and said, "The
Heck with it!" And Brownie Bear went flying
out, running to the dining room, Happy as
a Ham (no pun intended--ha ha).

Oh, but Daddy Slave has his own Theory on
the subject at hand: He says that Really, I
had this plan all along to eventually wear
him down so that he would allow another
piggie into our lives. And that's why I
wanted to have the 2x4 cage, so that Brownie
and her future friend would have plenty of
room when they played together in the 2x4 cage.

So, Julia, what do You think?
Do you think I had this Master Plan of
getting Brownie Bear a piggie friend all
along??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Could Leah Slave possibly be that CLEVER???

I'll never tell! heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)

YES!!!! I, Julia, Slave to Cocoa and Patch have
made a C&C Cage!!! Yay! Whew, I wanted to get that
out. Now, my girls haven't moved in yet (no
coroplast yet) but it will be soon! Soon my piggie
girls will not really need floor time, but I will
give it to them anyway.
Leah, what drove you to make a 2x4 cage and still
have a free range piggie??? I'm glad another pig
will fill up some space.

Julia Cocoa and Patch (the lucky girls)