[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New Guys On The Block

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 21:37:58 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone!
My two new beautiful boys are named Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn!  After all,
they adventured all the way from Maryland to S.C.!  They went to the vet today
and are in good shape.  Tom weighed in at 2.11 pounds and Huck was 2.12.  They
are real  sweethearts!  I have already tried them on Romaine, and they love it.
 I'll wait several days to try anything else new.  I have promised to send
picks of all!  I may get one of those Kodak tossaway digitals to try out since I
don't have a digital.
Piggy Kisses to all!
Donna, Spike, G.I. Joe, Tom and Huck