[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE

Deborah Byrd deborah_byrd at med.unc.edu
Tue Aug 31 14:37:34 EDT 2004

I have never posted here, but I've been reading the postings daily ever
since I found this site.  Our gp, Sammy, passed over the bridge this
weekend, and we are very sad.  I was wondering if anyone had any idea
what may have happened to my lovely pig.  From reading the postings here
and consulting all the various websites, I feel confident that I could
recognize the signs of disease, and there were none that we could tell.
    Everything was fine with him Friday night when I went to bed, but
Saturday morning he was dead, with no visible signs of anything wrong.

Anyway, we loved him alot for the 4 and 1/2 years we had him.  I don't
think anyone who hasn't had a gp can realize how sweet and lovable a
"rodent" can be.

Thanks,
Deborah
--