[Gpdd] Misc: Re: Tag, You're It!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 22:54:29 EDT 2004

Hey Carrie!
Sounds like your little Piggies are just
Having a Ball!! I can imagine how Funny
they must look running around all over the
place and popcorning and playing. I can't
wait to get a friend for B-Bear cuz I've
never had more than one pig, and I am
looking forward to seeing some Crazy
piggie interaction that I only get to
read about. Brownie Bear sends lots of
Popcorning Hugs 'n Piggie Kisses to your
Perdy, Caramel and Joanna!!

  Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
     Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)

Hi Everyone!

Had to write about this.  I'm sitting at my computer
trying to do some paperwork and my GP C&C cage is
close by and my three girls, Perdy, Caramel and Joanna
are having a party! I'm not getting any work done!  It
looks like they're playing tag! Running and popcorning
all over their cage, kicking out shavings and just
having a good ole time!  Doing laps and running in/out
of their pigloos, its too funny!
And good news too! Caramel, one of the pigs I rescued
is starting to let me pet her in her cage without
running and hiding!

Carrie, slave to Perdy, Caramel and Joanna