[Gpdd] [Announce]We'd like to introduce ourselves

Questie2001 at aol.com Questie2001 at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 18:24:02 EDT 2004

Hello fellow guinea pig slaves!  My name is Alissa and a little over a month
ago, I became a proud, first-time piggy mom.  My boy is named T. S. Eliot, as
I am an English teacher, but I call him Eli for short.  We found the digest
shortly after Eli moved in.  He sits on my lap and coos while I read the digest
each day, but I felt it was time to stop just reading and introduce ourselves.
 Thank you to everyone for sharing your stories and advice.  I am learning
more every day about what it takes to be a good slave.  Eli loves hearing about
all of the other piggies and their tricks.  He has recently learned to beg for
treats and is getting rather picky about what type of treat he gets.  He used
to be happy with a piece of fruit or a chex cereal, but now he will only stop
begging when he gets a piece of "piggy candy"--orange/yogurt treats I found
at Petsmart.  Lucky for Eli, his mom is a push over.