[Gpdd] [MISC] New Pigs!

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 20:24:41 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone!
I'd like to introduce you to two new piggies! Cliff
and Clare!  Cliff is (I think?) a short haired Abby?
He's only got one rosette on the side of his body.
He's white with black patches on his face and butt.
And Clare is a Peruvian.  She's white with tan and
black on her face.  Cliff is already neutered and
there's a whole lot of wheeky and purring going on
between Cliff, Clare, Perdy, Caramel and Joanna!  I
put a divider up in their c&c cage so everyone can get
aquainted nose to nose and still be separted.  And I'm
adding a second level onto the cage!  and its so easy!
 It won't be opened for the piggies until the divider
comes down and I have to get a ramp, but I can't wait!
Carrie