[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Happy news of wellness and adoptions

DFHAKES at aol.com DFHAKES at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 20:58:57 EDT 2004

After the sadness of Silky's passing, and the worry over Penny's teeth and
gallstone, I am pleased to make two announcements.  First, Penny has made  an
amazing recovery.  After dipping down to 925 g, with no activity and 3-4  daily
syringe feedings, she has turned the corner.  We can't feel her ribs,  she
has her little belly back, she finishes her meals and nibbles happily on
pellets and hay.

Penny is such a friendly pig that we knew she would want a new  friend.  We
didn't have to look far, because Deb Ganley's Molly recently  had babies.
We've adopted two of the girls.  They are growing fast  and a joy to watch.  We're
still kicking around names.  Penny and the  girls live side by side and have
enjoyed run time together.

Regards,

Dana F. Hakes
Chapter Manager
Tampa Bay House  Rabbit Society

Please check out our rabbit information and lists of  adoptable rabbits
at:_www.tampabayhrs.org_ (http://www.tampabayhrs.org/)
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/FL92.html