[Gpdd] [Health] MT has a bladder infection :-(

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 11:52:25 EST 2004

Hi everyone and every piggy!

Well, some news to share about my girl MT. Monday she was not eating her
veggies and even though she is a picky eater, she never leaves that much
behind. Anyway, I paid more attention to see what the problem was and then
she went pee. She started to whine and cry and I knew it was a bladder
infection or worse! We brought her to the vet last night and with x-rays
taken, no stone...phew!! She is now getting Baytril once a day for 10 days
to hopefully stop it. I wonder what causes sudden infections? She is almost
three years old and so I always worry.

Hope everyone is well.

Brenda
MT, Frasier and Boo