[Gpdd] [SILLY] Secret Santa

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Wed Dec 1 17:42:08 EST 2004

For all of us "newbees"( or at least me:)  Someone needs to explain how the Secret Santa works in more detail (yes - some of us need a picture drawn - sorry!)  Pig-Pig and would like to be involved.

In a quick update - after the 3rd trip to the vet yesterday - a shot of fluids with what he called "go-juice? added and an RX for Reglan to get her digestive tract moving again - she actually begged for a cheerio from my breakfast bowl this morning!  She hasn't done that for over a wheek!  She didn't eat it after she got it - but its a start right?  I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much - since it might just be that shot - but...

Thank You to everyone out there for thinking about us and offering up the all the suggestions.  Now about Santa...?

Ann and Pig-Pig