[Gpdd] Silly: Secret Santa -- info for Jess

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 20:34:18 EST 2004

Hi,
       You haven't missed anything. It's just getting launched and Lisa of
"cavylover74 at yahoo.com" has graciously volunteered to act as coordinator. You
will submit your GP/GPs name to her and she will assign them to other GPs, and
she will send you names of the GP  the GPs you will Santa to. Er, uh, I mean
that Piggy Wiggy and Harley (if you opt to include them both) will be sending
gifts to -- or to whom they will be sending.
       I'm a little tired here tonight!  Plummeting blood sugar I think.

       By the way, Lisa and all, in the case of multiple pigs, don't you
think each pig that's entered should be assigned a piggy from a different
household? So that the same person doesn't get all 4 of my guys -- and I don't get one
or several several of the same GP family. Looks like fuzzy communication. Can
you all make it out? And what sayeth the majority?

             Later guys -- I'm off to eat then cuddle up with a couple of my
piggies. I know now wht Leah always spoiled Brownie Bear so... it's easy to
heap a lot of an "only" guinea pig. Now she has Butterscotch.  ("Hi Brownie
Bear," my guys are yelling. "And yo to you too, Butterscotch!")

       I don't want anyone who wants to participate not to for $ reasons --
gifts can be hand made -- cute simple little items, whatever. And, did we agree
on a $10.00 MAX with lesser amounts being quite acceptable??

Seasons Greetings -- whether or not your tradition usually comes with a Santa
hat! Everyone (who chooses to) can participate.

Alge