[Gpdd] HEALTH - mites

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Thu Dec 2 15:35:32 EST 2004

Erin and Frodo,

     Thanks so much for letting me know about your experience with Revolution but I confess that now I'm more confused than ever. I thought Janelle said that Revolution was a topical medication. If memory serves me it was 'put one large drop on fur on back of neck and then repeat two weeks later'. I'm keeping notes on everyone's response so I think I have it right. Now what you used was an oral medication. Is this the same thing? I never asked my vet when I called her for details. I just thought it was a topical thing. Any clarification from anyone?

Carla and Bud