[Gpdd] Miscellaneous: CARROT WARS

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 17:59:34 EST 2004

Seasons Greetings to all Pig Slaves and Piggies,

I just wanted to let you know that CARROT WARS is finally back on eBay, just
in time for Christmas. We ran out of copies and our former video production
company went out of business, so we had to hunt for a new supplier for our
"dubs." It would make a great gift for piggies from their Secret Santas! :) The new
item number is 6346409307. You can email me privately with any questions.

Also, Rebecca, I wanted to say that your holiday park sounds absolutely
brilliant! :) Can I sign up my piggies for a week's holiday? :)

Love and WHEEEEEEEEPS,

Alyssa and the guinea pig movie stars
http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms