[Gpdd] Miscellaneous: Santa's Piggie Gift ideas

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Fri Dec 3 17:48:49 EST 2004

Hi Piggers!  I can't add much to what Dawnda listed, but one thing my
piggies received last year from their Secret Santa was a beautiful greeting
card of an Alaskan winter with the notice of a donation made in their names
to an animal charity. Snickers and Snowball were touched and honored to be
included in such a noble gift. Does anyone know of the names of all the
guinea pig charities?

I don't know if your piglets are like mine, but I overheard them talking the
other day about their dreams. Snowball dreamed of carrots and Snickers
dreamed of a new guitar just his size.  (they're guinea pig musicians) So I
guess it's always good to consider their hobbies and interests, even if they
are virtual. Of course my pigs are a little like Leah's, greedy and loving
everything!

Seasons wheekings,
Carla, Snickers, and Snowball